Thursday, January 13, 2011

Vitamin C Please

All of the recent changes in weather from cold to hot then hot to cold has literally given me a cold as well as many of my local friends. Whenever I get sick I am always looking for new remedies that will speed up my recovery.

Today during my run into Whole Foods, I was introduced to Zand Orange C Herbalozenge which is a good for you lozenge that contains 100% daily Vitamin C in just one lozenge. These tasty orange flavored drops Contain NO cane sugar, fructose, sucrose, or artificial sweeteners.  In a base of Western and Chinese herbs to enhance effectiveness. 


We all know that getting lots of Vitamin C is one of the best ways to bounce back when your feeling under the weather. These Zand Orange C Herbalozenges are one of the most delicious and convenient ways to do it! 


http://www.zand.com/product_individual.asp?productid=615



No comments:

Post a Comment