Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Feeling Under the Weather? Stop by the LA Flea Market

Over the weekend I was feeling pretty under the weather. It seems like there is a bug going around LA as everyone I talk to lately is feeling blue. It was so nice out over the weekend that I just couldn't stand to stay in bed so I ventured over to the LA flea market and discovered a Chakra Energy Massage stand. With the lack of energy I was feeling I jumped at the opportunity.

The Chakra Energy Massage is a form of Asian Medicinal Therapy designed to awaken the body's energy systems to natural forces of energy and healing. The purpose is to make the patient feel more energetic and rejuvenate the body's natural healing processes.

The Massage Therapist uses swift motions while making a "Shhh" sound with their mouth to awaken natural energy.

Call me crazy but I seriously felt 100 times better the next morning with tons of energy. Some may  be skeptical but next time I am feeling blue you know where to find me: The Flea Market!


No comments:

Post a Comment