Friday, January 28, 2011

Keeping it real at Real Food Daily

One of my favorite feel good restaurants in LA is "Real Food Daily."


Real Food Daily is the premiere organic vegan restaurant in Los Angeles. Real Food Daily is the place to be to enjoy delicious, balanced meals made with fresh organic ingredients. RFD attracts the someday to the everyday vegetarian, celebrities and trendsetting young eaters. 


Before coming to RFD, I never thought I could enjoy the taste of vegan or vegetarian food, as I had a pre-conceived notion that the food would be boring and tasteless. To my surprise however, the food at RFD is so delicious and truly makes you feel good after eating it. I love it so much that I bought their cookbook and will try to make some amazing dishes on my own.


I definitely recommend stopping into RFD and definitely try the Salisbury Seitan mmmmm


www.realfood.com



No comments:

Post a Comment