Monday, January 17, 2011

Breakfast of Champions

No matter how early I set my alarm clock it always seems like I am making a mad dash out of the house every morning. I know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day but I just do not have time to sit down and eat let alone cook up some eggs.

Thankfully with the help from a close friend who happens to be a nutritionist and trainer here in LA, we created what I call the "Breakfast of Champions". It is a delicious berry smoothie that has plenty of antioxidants and 20 grams of protein to keep me fully charged and satisfied all morning long.

Combine the following ingredients in a blender, fill in a to go cup and drink it on the go:

Ingredients:

1 Cup Frozen Mixed Berries
1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Tbsp Almond Butter
2 Scoops Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
1 Tsp Cinnamon

Enjoy!

2 comments: