Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pomegranate Champagne Punch

I have to admit I am a sucker for sweet, delicious, calorie packed cocktails. Unfortunately, I have learned that they are not good for your waist line nor the headache they bring the next day.

However, there is a way to still get a tasty holiday concoction minus all of the calories.  Here is a recipe to one of my favorite holiday drinks I tried this season which was being served up at a private Christmas event in the Hollywood Hills.

This tasty cocktail contains only 100 calories and contains a healthy dose of antioxidants!


Pomegranate Champagne Punch:

* 2 Cups Champagne
* 1 Cup Pomegranate Juice
* 1 Cup Seltzer
* 1/2 Cup Citrus Vodka
* Lemon Twists for Garnish

**Preparations: Combine Champagne, Pomegranate Juice, Seltzer, and Vodka in a large bowl or pitcher.      
Serve over ice with a Lemon Twist.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment