Monday, December 13, 2010

Easy Appetizers for Entertaining

The holidays are all about entertaining. It is the best time of year to bring people together and throw a get together to spread some holiday cheer. However, like most of us, it also happens to be the busiest time of the year.  Instead of stressing about making over the top, time consuming dishes for your guests why not make a bunch of easy appetizers?
My friend and Chef to the Stars Keven Lee gives me a lesson on how to make Vietnamese Spring Rolls. They are one of the hottest appetizers that his clients such as Paris Hilton are dishing up.

2 comments:

  1. Fun video! Do you do this for a company or on your own for fun? What is your job, exactly?!? Just curious ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do this on my own this is my job lol! TV Hosting and finding the Hollywood info for this blog!

    ReplyDelete