Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best Self Tanner for a Healthy Glow

The last step to get ready for all the NYE events was a nice healthy glow. I stay away from the tanning beds though because I am very cautious about protecting my skin. However, I am skeptical with most self tanners because they usually leave me looking orangey. 

Luckily to my advantage my make up artist referred me and her star clientele to the VersaSpa sunless tanning booths. The VersaSpa transforms your skin in just minutes bronzing, hydrating, and smoothing fine lines. A single session combines a pre-sunless PH balancing treatment, a sunless bronzing treatment, and a post-sunless hydrating treatment. The best part of all is that there is no orangey residue just a beautiful bronze glow.

To find a VersaSpa location near you:



No comments:

Post a Comment