Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Amp up the Volume with BLOW

One of the genes I was unfortunate enough to inherit is my extremely fine hair. It is so frusterating when I spend hours curling and spraying my hair with excessive amounts of volumizing spray only to find it dull and lack luster 30 minutes later. Lets face it, big volumous hair is so sexy, fun, and trendy.

Luckily for all you ladies with fine hair there is a solution with BLOW Hair Care. BLOW hair products have been all the hype with A-List Celebtirites from Angelina Jolie to Cameron Diaz. They have been featured in Oprah, Glamour, and In Style magazines.

Created by the award winning New York Blow Dry Bar, this exclusive collection of "blow dry care" products was specifically designed to give you better blow dry results at home. The nourishing, yet weightless formulas provide all the protection you need and the lasting voluminous body you want.

Check out www.blowny.com for purchases




2 comments:

  1. Yes I swear by it I have the thinest hair and it works miracles. Order it at blowny.com

    ReplyDelete