Saturday, March 12, 2011

Show Some Gratitude

In a fast paced city like Los Angeles, it is easy to get so caught up with a busy schedule or trying to achieve a higher goal that sometimes we forget to slow down and take time to show gratitude for what we already have.


A new restaurant in LA open for only a week now combines the concept of showing gratitude with healthy eating. Cafe Gratitudes mission is to celebrate our aliveness by loving our life, adoring ourselves, and being generous and grateful everyday.  The menu is 100% organic vegan that specializes in gourmet raw and cooked cuisines.


The atmosphere is hip, warm, and inviting. I literally even made friends while waiting in line for my table.  Celebrity spotting is never uncommon from singers Jason Mraz, Alanis Morisett, and actors Jake Gyllenhaal and Woody Harrelson.


Below are a couple of dishes that are must try's. They were delicious, fulfilling, and left me feeling incredibly healthy and grateful.


"I Am Pure"
Large salad consisting of seaweed, kale, carrots, cucumbers, cilantro, scallions, teriyaki almonds, and ginger sesame dressing.


"I Am Transformed"

Hand made corn tacos with quinoa, black beans, salsa, guacamole, and cashew nacho cheese


"I Am Fortified"

Seasonal vegetables, kale, quinoa, topped with sesame ginger sauce



Don't forget to stop by the Cafe Gratitude gift shop on your way out for:

1) Some amazing gratitude cookbooks


2) A I am grateful T-shirt (Yes I am a sucker for these)

3) I am grateful bowls to remind myself every morning as I eat my oatmeal!


What are you grateful for?





No comments:

Post a Comment